Monday, November 14, 2011

Share
I am back with my blog updates. It is hard to believe it has been three month since I updated my blog. First I went to Europe for couple weeks and then was busy with work, and sorting and editing through 80 gigabytes of pictures and videos. I will post pictures from my trip in a few days.
One man dead after wrong way QEW crash. Burlington firefighters helped remove three men from a vehicle that collided with another car headed the wrong way in the Toronto-bound lanes of the QEW at the Fairview Street exit Monday night. The driver of the vehicle headed the wrong way died. The three men in the other car were taken to two area hospitals with varying injuries. (© 2011 Michael Ivanin/Metroland Media Group)
Six Nations trio charged after police chase ends in shooting. Three Oshweken residents are facing a number of charges in connection with the police shooting that happened in Oakville Saturday. (© 2011 Michael Ivanin/Metroland Media Group)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home